Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

description[ROM ICS 4.0.3/SENSE 4] English repack of 1.28.1400.6 for One X [13.04.2012] Empty[ROM ICS 4.0.3/SENSE 4] English repack of 1.28.1400.6 for One X [13.04.2012]

more_horiz
English repack of 1.28.1400.6 for One X

Description

I've repacked the Chinese 1.28.1400.6 update to experiment for my own use, so thought i'd share it here.

It is the update with all Chinese removed, missing bits added and optimised with the MCR build system.

Ce qui ne fonctionne pas :

-'data connection status' icon persists in the top bar
-The option to add / edit Google account settings is missing from Accounts and Sync.

You can add accounts however via the settings menu of the Gmail app.

Installation

-Faire un Backup avant
-Flashez via ClockworkMod recovery :
-Il faut flasher en premier 'tomcr' update zip, puis la ROM update zip.

-Si vous voulez retourner sur la rom stock sans faire de wipe data, il faut flasher 'tostock' update zip.

Derniers Changements

Téléchargement

ROM download
'to MCR' update zip
'to Stock' update zip

Autres Infos

Source

Dernière édition par colonel59 le Dim 15 Avr 2012 - 11:18, édité 2 fois

description[ROM ICS 4.0.3/SENSE 4] English repack of 1.28.1400.6 for One X [13.04.2012] EmptyRe: [ROM ICS 4.0.3/SENSE 4] English repack of 1.28.1400.6 for One X [13.04.2012]

more_horiz
Réservé
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: