Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

[INFO] Papiers Peints Animés pour HTC Sense?

power_settings_newSe connecter pour répondre
+7
Silouan
Nico
Thesalan
power2dh
McLeod
Caramel
Aston One
11 participants

description[INFO] Papiers Peints Animés pour HTC Sense? - Page 2 EmptyRe: [INFO] Papiers Peints Animés pour HTC Sense?

more_horiz
C'est vrai que ça avance, il y a 10 fichiers manila à modifier [INFO] Papiers Peints Animés pour HTC Sense? - Page 2 Icon_eek

description[INFO] Papiers Peints Animés pour HTC Sense? - Page 2 EmptyRe: [INFO] Papiers Peints Animés pour HTC Sense?

more_horiz
Y'en a un qui a réussi!!

ICI Xda

more_horiz
yen a pas qu'un... Lis le post! lol

more_horiz
J'ai lu le post, c'est bien "xpressyourcell" qui poste ces wall animé!

more_horiz
xpressyourcell (le créateur des thèmes Dusk) à fait un tuto sur le forum XDA concernant la création de fond d'écrans animés. Vous le trouverez à cette adresse:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=619988

I've been making a few of these and I decided after a couple of requests that I should make a tutorial. I will try to be as thorough as possible. If I missed a step, please let me know and I will correct it. Thanks!

This tutorial will be for the Circles Animated Wallpaper. If I have time, I will add the Brush and Light Wallpapers later.

Things you will need:
1. A .png picture editor - Photoshop, Gimp, Paint.Net etc.

2. CFC_gui editor http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...00&postcount=1

3. A file explorer that will allow you to overwrite files in the Windows folder : Total Commander, Resco Explorer etc.

Step 1.

Create a folder on your Desktop PC Called Circles.

Step 2.
Open the file explorer on your phone that you will be using and go to the "Windows" folder.

Step 2a.
Locate, copy, and paste the following files to your storage card:

1f3e9503_manila
2bfd66c8_manila
2c0f7f49_manila
2c33b04b_manila
2c45c8cc_manila
2c2197ca_manila
5ad77c2b_manila
199e77cf_manila
4256a2d4_manila
42448a53_manila
423271d2_manila

Step 3.
Go to the "Windows>Animated Wallpaper" folder.

Step 3a.
Copy the file _RAW_Circle.png to your storage card

Step 4.
Copy these files to the "Circles" folder on your PC that you have created.

Step 5.
Open CFC_gui.exe

Step 6.
Select "File>Select Folder>Circles (Wherever you saved your Circles folder)

Step 7.
Select "Tools>Export to PNGs". To keep things simple, export the PNGs to the Circles folder.

Step 8.
Now open your photo editing software and begin editing your pictures.

_RAW_Circle.png is the thumbnail veiw that you will use to select your Wallpaper when you are finished.

5ad77c2b_manila is a 512x1024 image of your background

To make the next two images (199e77cf_manila and 1f3e9503_manila) you will need to start out with a 480x640 wall that you are using. These two images when combined, need to match up perfectly.

The rest are simply the circles that you can replace with any image you desire.

Be sure to replace and save all of the pngs with the same name in the circles folder.

Step 9.
Go back to CFC_gui. Select the first file in the window on the left. Hit the "Replace with" button on the lower right. Select the png from the "Circles" folder that has the corresponding name. This will overwrite the manila file with that name in the "Circles" folder. Do this with all of the files in the window on the left.

Step 10.
Now hit: Tools>Finish Up. The wizard that follows will CFC Compress, Pad, and Trim your files to optimize them for use on your device.

Step 11.
Move all of the manila files in the folder and the _Raw_Circle.png back to your storage card.

Step 12.
Copy all of the manila files in step 11 over to your Windows folder on your device. If asked to overwrite the existing files, click yes

Step 13.
Copy the file _RAW_Circle.png to the "Windows>Animated Wallpaper" folder. Again, if asked to overwrite the existing files, click yes

Now restart your device, go to Settings tab>Personalize>Home tab wallpaper>animated wallpaper and select your new wallpaper!

more_horiz
C'est quand même assez gonflé de la part de HTC de faire un truc aussi tordu ...

Putain ils peuvent pas nous sortir un SDK ?

more_horiz
Bah au final c'est juste les images qui se déplacent sur l'écran à remplacer!

more_horiz
Oue bah c'est quand même super chiant Very Happy
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: