Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08]

power_settings_newSe connecter pour répondre
+13
bagass
cannon
kimsama
DEDO
dav2
rayman95
Pichunours
zinzin
ThierryD37
pipolaki
Dexity
Sony
Nico
17 participants

description[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Empty[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08]

more_horiz

Welcome To Lost In Asia ROMS, Reliable, Stable, and Fast ROMS. Configure and install what you want with our Lite ROMS. Built with the Latest WM CE OS Core.

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Lialogo

This ROM Series is now going to be offered in 2 versions, with the default build being the Standard Lost in Asia Look. With all standard icons and no other customizations other than some nice apps.
Then a New version called "Touch of GLASS". With all glass theme icons, clock, manila slider etc. This new theme will be made with new GLASS theme and Icons. See this Thread for more information.

Other customizations such as color taskbar, Black Blue dialer, and more available in Preset Installer.

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Screenshot18 [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Screenshot3

Touch Of Glass_____________________________________________ Standard Version

More Screen Shots Below

INTRODUCTION:

First I would like to Thank a few people who have helped me, and some great friends who I have worked together with. Sorry if I left anyone out.

jerpelea: who posted his kitchen and inspired me to start cooking, and has helped me a lot.

XannyTech: Thank you for your friendship, and working together to better our cause.

Miri: Thanks for all your help and patience my friend, You are a great inspiration to me.

Bepe: for your great Kitchen tools. And HSPL for LEO

Ervius: For your Wonderful Visual Kitchen for Bepe's Tools

Da_G: Thanks for you sharing your kitchens

DFT Boomer and Mwang for sharing WM OS builds

Kwbr: for your help and Blackstone cooking class. One of the most knowledgeable cooks on xda and a good inspiration to others

Olinex, Cotulla: for his HSPL. without this what would we do

NGRZ28: For some tweaks from your kitchen. Thanks

NeoS2007: For your continued graphics support and help.

Sparkienl: For you providing the updates for the Ervius Visual Kitchen for our Blackstone and HD2.

OndraSter & Airxtreme For you Visual Kitchen. A Great Fast Easy to use Kitchen.

Djcedric, Whiskeybro, Dinik: For your great graphics and Themes

Birkoffsjunk For your Kitchen and some tweaks.

BT73 For your great custom action screen, Thanks.

Star For helping me get my kitchen up to date after 2 months of no cooking.

And many other great cooks and friends here.

First Let me say, Everyone has different taste. This is why we have so many different ROM's to choose from. Most all of the ROM's here are good and I find it just comes done to personal preference. Some people like black others don't, some like ROM's ready to go out of the box, others don't and want to configure themselves etc etc.

This ROM is made with some changes from the stock ROM. It uses the Latest MS builds and a few customizations. With some of my personal start menu organization. I like a clean start Menu. I have made some tweaks for speed and stability. I find that our HD2 is already plenty fast for any user so there is no need to cut up and gut out our ROM's to gain some small amount of unnoticeable improvement. I also like to give users the choice in how they like to configure there ROM which is why I use Preset Installer. There will be Many programs you can install from Preset Installer instead of having them built in. I have added a few apps, and a few removed. You can load them from cabs found here on XDA or Through Preset Installer. Or let me know and I can provide it for you.

** Before you FLASH this ROM-YOU MUST HAVE HSPL2 or Now HSPL3 I recommend 2.08 HSPL. See this thread for HSPL and instructions. Please we owe it to Donate to DarkForces Team HardSPL by bepe and Cotulla. Without our HSPL were would you be? [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Biggrin

NEW Rom Online

Which ROM is right for me?
Standard
: Comes with most all software and apps and is ready to go after flash.
Standard is also a Full version of HTC Sense With all Languages included.
Standard also is good for users who wish to apply themes and or add and remove manila mods etc.

Lite Version: Rom is a light base ROM that can be customized to anyone needs through Preset Installer. This ROM is also faster because all the apps loaded after flash benefit from the Extendir performance increase.
Many of the stock and custom apps have been removed for installation through Preset Installer.
Manila is less than half the size of the ship ROM. More than 3000 files are removed from the windows folder with this version.
Manila is cfc compressed, and all Lang files except WWE are removed.
Manila mods are uninstallable, if you uninstall a manila mod you will have to reinstall manila again from Preset Installer. (Not a big deal only 2 min)

===========================NEW Version 3.1 Standard WWE CFC HTC Sense 2019========================================

LIA V 3.1 21681 Standard Sense 2.5 20191914.0 CFC UPX Extendir 2+ WWE

This ROM is Multi Radio compatible for [b]NON TMOUS users
. Meaning you can use a .50 or .51 radio. TMOUS users Never FLASH a .51 RADIO OR IT WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE, Flash Radio 2.08.50.08.02 or above before flashing this ROM, or you will have a device stuck at HTC screen.

LIA ROM Series V 3.1 21681 Standard WWE

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Download

================================================== ================================================== =============

=======================================NEW Version 3.1 Touch of Glass WWE CFC HTC Sense 2019 2018=====================================

LIA ROM Series V 3.1 21681 "Touch of Glass" with 20191914.0 HTC Sense 2.5 CFC UPX Extendir 2+ WWE

. Meaning you can use a .50 or .51 radio. TMOUS users Never FLASH a .51 RADIO OR IT WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE, Flash Radio 2.08.50.08.02 or above before flashing this ROM, or you will have a device stuck at HTC screen

LIA ROM Series V 3.1 21681 Touch of Glass WWE

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Download

================================================== ================================================== =============

=======================================Lite Version 2.8 Standard WWE CFC HTC Sense 2018=====================================

LIA ROM Series V 2.8 23134 STD Lite with 20182814 HTC Sense 2.5 CFC UPX Extendir 2+ WWE

. Meaning you can use a .50 or .51 radio. TMOUS users Never FLASH a .51 RADIO OR IT WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE, Flash Radio 2.08.50.08.02 or above before flashing this ROM, or you will have a device stuck at HTC screen

LIA ROM Series V 2.8 23134 STD Lite WWE

How to install?:

Copy the Extendir folder found in download to the root of your storage card. Flash the ROM as usual, Soft Reset, then go to th Start Menu and select Preset Installer. When Preset Installer comes up you can click next and install the programs or utilities you want by checking the boxes for each program. You can Also choose from one of the Preset Configuration if available for that version. Then Click next and then install. NOTE: A box with a bold check will install automatically to Device, if it has a faded check this means you will be prompted for install location. This is needed for programs that require user intervention like FingerKeyboard Google Mapsetc. Don't let device go to sleep during install!!. Device will reboot after installation. You can remove any of the programs as needed from the Remove programs in System. I have made some new .cab files with shortcuts to my Start Menu folders structure. So if you try to use these cabs on another ROM it likely will not work. Read the install instructions inside the Extendir folder. WARNING do not copy or redistribute any of the cabs found in my Extendir Folder. I name them with LIA to distinguish them as being modified for my ROM. Some of these apps are proprietary and can cause trouble if posted somewhere else.

Preset Installer is a Visual UC Interface which allows you to add your Cabs and customizations after Flash. See this Thread for More Info:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530710

WARNING 1: Read the Installation Instructions found in Extendir folder.
WARNING 2: Read the instructions and this thread carefully. I take no responsibility for any harm to your device. Flash at your own risk.
WARNING 5: It is recommended to use one of these Radio's before flashing to prevent problems with Hang at HTC Screen. 2.07.50.27_2, 2.08.50.08.02, 2.12.50.

Changelog V 2.8

Updated WM CE OS 23134 6.5.3 AKU 5.3.9 (Thanks to DFT and Boomer for sharing)

Updated HTC Sense 2.5 20183025 (Except STD Lite version is 20182814)

Updated the following Exteral Packages from Oboe Ship ROM 1.04

Appointment Editor v1.0.20182927.0

Contact Picker v1.0.20181326.00

Email Setup Wizard v2.3.20182029.20

Group Editor v1.0.20181314.00

HTC Lock Screen v2.0.20182027.00

Message Enhancement v1.2.20181629.00

MP3 Trimmer v1.2.20182814.0

New Contact Card v1.1.20182914.0

Notification Enhancement v3.5.20183233.00

Opera Browser v9.70.36027.0

Quick GPS v2.0.20182329.00

Settings Improvement v1.0.20182927.0

Wi-Fi Wizard v1.46.2.0

Added GPS Tracker Tab (Disabled by default) Thanks to MoonNah and xaoc747

Removed Bing Wave files from Ringtones

New Touch of Glass Swype Skin Thanks to DJC

Some registry cleanup

Source

Dernière édition par Nico le Dim 29 Aoû 2010 - 18:25, édité 28 fois

description[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] EmptyRe: [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08]

more_horiz
Welcome to the

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Lost_in_asia_old_brown

ROM Series

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Descri10

NEW Rom Online

Which ROM is right for me?
Preloaded Version
: Comes with most all software and apps and is ready to go after flash.
Preload is also a Full version of HTC Sense With all Languages included.
Preload also is good for users who wish to apply themes and or add and remove manila mods etc.

Regular Version: Rom is a light base ROM that can be customized to anyone needs through Preset Installer. This ROM is also faster because all the apps loaded after flash benefit from the Extendir performance increase.
Many of the stock and custom apps have been removed for installation through Preset Installer.
Manila is less than half the size of the ship ROM. More than 3000 files are removed from the windows folder with this version.
Manila is cfc compressed, and all Lang files except WWE are removed.
Manila mods are uninstallable, if you uninstall a manila mod you will have to reinstall manila again from Preset Installer. (Not a big deal only 2 min)

CHS\WWE Version:
This version is cooked specially for users who want a WWE ROM with CHS reading and input support. All the inputs work including Fuzzy Logic, and Handwriting in full screen, Pinyin etc. This ROM Also has a World Wide Wince.nls with All 5 regions of Chinese

CHT\WWE Version:
This version is cooked specially for users who want a WWE ROM with CHT reading and input support. It has all the Fonts and Inputs from Official Taiwan CHT ROM. Included are ZhuYin, PinYin, CangJie, Stroke, Full screen Handwriting etc. I have tested all of them and they seem to work but as I'm not able to read or type Chinese I'm not sure. The handwriting seems to work when I make strokes it suggest characters etc. This ROM Also has a World Wide Wince.nls with All 5 regions of Chinese.

I don't need any 1GHz "hack", our HD2 it IS a 1GHz device.

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Screen10

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] (METTRE-LIEN-D'IMAGE-COPIER-COLLER-POUR-PLUS-D'IMAGES)

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Change10

Version 1.5:
Updated OS to WM CE OS 5.2.21898 (21896.5.0.91)
Changed Lockscreen back to original (Dinik's Modified can be found in Preset Installer)
Fixed problem with Garmin Mobile
Updated MyPhone app
Fixed a couple of icons in Settings system

Version 1.4:
Updated OS to WM CE OS 5.2.21898 (21896.5.0.91)
Changed Lockscreen back to original (Dinik's Modified can be found in Preset Installer)
Fixed problem with Garmin Mobile
Updated MyPhone app
Fixed a couple of icons in Settings system

Version 1.4:
Updated OS to WM CE OS 5.2.21896 (21896.5.0.91)
Completely updated graphics, New icons, slider, lock screen from Dinik Here
Improved graphic rendering (you will feel the difference it is smooth as glass now)
Removed HTC eReader tab from manila (Added eReader stand alone app from Indagroove)
Disable Document tab from manila by default (can be enabled from home tab manu)
Removed One Note Mobile and Share Point Mobile (can be installed from cabs in Extendir or in post #3)
New Rom graphics (thanks to Whiskeybro)
Modified theme bottom bar a little (thanks to djcedric)
Transparent slider (Thanks to boushh)
Disabled HTC Flashlight animation (Thanks to NetRipper)
Upgraded Google Maps to V4
Upgraded to Extendir V2 beta (No cache enabled) but still faster than the 1.6 with cache
Upgraded Co0kiesHomeTab to 1.61
Upgraded Co0kiesHomeTabEditor to 1.61 (In Preset Installer)
Some File system Filter modifications
Some more reg optimization and clean up
Change Digital Compass to version with Set Destination

Version 1.0
Updated OS to WM CE OS 5.2.21892 (21892.5.0.89) (Fixed Freeze From Sleep I hope)
Updated core build, & drivers to Leo TMOUS 2.10 Ship
Updated all Packages from Leo TMOUS 2.10 Ship
Added Ereader tab back in Manila, Missing from 2.10 version
Updated Facebook App
Updated Opera to 9.7 35810.0
Optimized opera 9 tabs, 1024 viewing width, Pan and zoom frame rates, default zoom slider and more
Added Co0kiesHomeTab 1.5.4 (Co0kiesHomeTabEditor in Preset Installer)Thanks to johncmolyneux
Removed all TMOUS apps and cleaned up all the registry files.
CFC Manila compressed thanks to Chainfire.

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Telech10
========================================NEW Version 1.5 Preload WWE CFC HT Sense 2.10========================================

Lost In Asia V 1.5 21898 Preload with 2.10 HTC Sense 2.5 Full Language CFC

Password: bobsbbq

Make sure you Flash Radio 2.08.50.08.02 before flashing this ROM, or you will have a device stuck at HTC screen

Rapidshare Mirror LIA V1.5 21898 Preload WWE
MD5 Checksum: 2E2E1E27D258F5BDB51073973333B61C

Mirror 4shared LIA V1.5 21898 Preload WWE
MD5 Checksum: 2E2E1E27D258F5BDB51073973333B61C

========================================NEW Version 1.5 Regular WWE CFC HT Sense 2.10========================================

Lost In Asia V 1.5 21898 Regular with 2.10 HTC Sense 2.5 WWE Only CFC.

Make sure you Flash Radio 2.08.50.08.02 before flashing this ROM, or you will have a device stuck at HTC screen

Mirror 4Shared LIA V 1.5 21898 Regular WWE
MD5 Checksum: 2545BD7E91C7DE1A3F5F0D3C1AA5E30E

Rapidshare Mirror LIA V1.5 21898 Regular WWE
MD5 Checksum: 2545BD7E91C7DE1A3F5F0D3C1AA5E30E

[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Autres10

Source

Quote:

How to install?:

Copy the Extendir folder found in download to the root of your storage card. Flash the ROM as usual, Soft Reset, then go to Applications folder in Start Menu and select Preset Installer. When Preset Installer comes up you can click next and install the programs or utilities you want by checking the boxes for each program. You can Also choose from one of the Preset Configuration Like Full Install, Minimal Install etc. Then Click next and then install. NOTE: A box with a bold check will install automatically to Device, if it has a faded check this means you will be prompted for install location. This is needed for programs that require user intervention like FingerKeyboard etc. Don't let device go to sleep during install!!. Device will reboot after installation. You can remove any of the programs as needed from the Remove programs in System. I have made some new .cab files with shortcuts to my Start Menu folders structure. So if you try to use these cabs on another ROM it likely will not work. Read the install instructions inside the Extendir folder. WARNING do not copy or redistribute any of the cabs found in my Extendir Folder. I name them with LIA to distinguish them as being modified for my ROM. Some of these apps are proprietary and can cause trouble if posted somewhere else.

Quote:

Preset Installer is a Visual UC Interface which allows you to add your Cabs and customizations after Flash. See this Thread for More Info:

WARNING 1: There is no HTC Sense or Manila going to come up after Flash. It is installed after flash if you want, with Preset Installer. Except Preload version.
WARNING 2: The New HTC Sense builds are still unofficial and there may be bugs.
WARNING 3: Perform a Hard Reset, and then a Soft Reset before running Preset Installer
WARNING 4: Read the Installation Instructions found in Extendir folder.
WARNING 5: Manila Mods will work if designed for the 2012 builds. They may cause problem if you uninstall them. See Install Instructions. The good new is you can reinstall Manila again if you have any issues.
WARNING 6: Read the instructions and this thread carefully. I take no responsibility for any harm to your device. Flash at your own risk.
WARNING 7: 16gb Storage cards are known to cause problems with newer TMOUS Test ROM's
WARNING 8: It is recommended to use one of these Radio's before flashing to prevent problems with Hang at HTC Screen. 2.07.50.27_2, 2.08.50.08.02

Known Bugs:
Theme not applied fully after Flash: If you get a default background and the LIA Theme does not seem to be applied just change to another theme and back to LIA Theme, then soft reset and everything should be ok.
Regular Version Only Screen Refresh after soft reset: If you see HTC Sense Loading after soft reset just tap the screen and see if it comes up.
Screen Refresh Issue:Start Menu shortcuts may not show until soft reset. When copy\cut and paste you may have to go out of the folder then back to view the file. This is a small issue due to the new Extendir V2 beta. Will be resolved in future version.

Aussi disponible dans la [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Yboourv Sinon, uploadez la Wink!

Dernière édition par Nico le Mar 30 Mar 2010 - 23:28, édité 3 fois

description[ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] EmptyRe: [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08]

more_horiz
Cool, tu l'as posté ! Merci [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
oui directement quand je l'ai vu ! [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
Lost in Asia LEO V0.2_WM6.5 21888 Base 1.61 Manila 2.01

coming soon [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
Yep !!!

Mais le pauvre, il n'y a pas beaucoup de personnes qui testent sa rom...

Je vais la tester cette semaine même si j'ai vraiment du mal à flasher...

La Pandora tourne tellement bien !

more_horiz
j'ai vu ça que personne teste ça rom [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_sad

j'ai même vu que tu avais laissé un commentaire !

pareil j'ai du mal a enlever la pandora,j'y revient toujours [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_biggrin

more_horiz
Faut dire qu'on ne va pas trouver mieux dans le genre...Mais bon, ça m'embête pour lui...

Il fait de bonnes roms en plus...Je trouve juste que depuis les dernières roms sur HD1, la customisation s'est dégradée...ce qui est assez dommage...

Mais bon, je vais la tester histoire de...

more_horiz
après tu en as qui préfére une rom simple !!!

perso je les préfère a la sauce ''xannytech'',''nrg" [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
Idem [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
Lost in Asia LEO V0.2_WM6.5 21889 Manila 2.02 cfc WWE *ONLINE*

NEW Rom Online

===========================================NEW Version 0.2 WWE CFC HT Sense 2.02===========================================

Lost In Asia V 0.2 21889 with 2.02 HTC Sense 2.5 CFC

http://rapidshare.com/files/33535646...2_21889_WWE.7z

http://vidmes.com/xda/LEO%20HTC%20HD2/ROMS/LIA%20ROMS/LIA_V0.2_21889_WWE.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wymmzztigya

more_horiz
Faut changer le titre non ? [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_biggrin

more_horiz
il fallait surtout mettre le poste a jour [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Lol

poste 1 mis a jour [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
Oui...Désolé, je bosse en même temps et j'ai pas trop le temps mais je vais t'aider à mettre à jour tout ça ces prochaines semaines [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

Dernière édition par Sony le Ven 15 Jan 2010 - 19:52, édité 1 fois

more_horiz
pas de soucis sony [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
Ok ! [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

Bon je vais la tester cette rom ce soir en principe...Enfin je vais en tester une en tout cas...

Par contre, je vais passer mon tour sur nrg...

more_horiz
tu as raison elle merde pas mal et commence a me soualer !

on attend ton retour [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
[ROM][WWE][24-1-10]**Lost in Asia** V0.5_WM6.5.5 23518 Sense 2.02 cfc WWE *Online*

Version 0.5:
SYS & XIP updated to 23518
Updated base to 1.66 with OEM and Drivers from 1.66 & 2.02
HTC Sense 2.02 cfc WWE Only
Added 3G button in Commanager
Pagepool 16
Some editing of XIP for performance (Thanks XannyTech for working with me)
Chainfires HD2 3D Video Patch. (Not included in ROM per request of ChainFire) But The cab will be automatically installed after flash.
Changed PagePool 16mb (I don't recommend changing this)
Removed EZInput WWE from ROM (It can be installed from Preset Installer)
All HTC Hotfixes included to date
Changed wallpapers back to Factory ones.
Some general cleanup of registry
A few more of my tweaks

Lost In Asia V 0.5 23518 with 2.02 HTC Sense 2.5 CFC (Normal Version) Faster

http://vidmes.com/xda/LEO%20HTC%20HD2/ROMS/LIA%20ROMS/LIA_V0.1_2.01_21887_WWE.7z

more_horiz
Je la teste demain ! Si ca fonctionne, ça va être très sympa ! [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
poste 1 mis a jour [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
Ok ! Bon je suis en train d'installer cette rom ! Et ça a l'air géant !

Avec preset installer et extendir, ça déménage...Feedback soon !

EDIT :

Bon, j'ai testé ! Superbe rom prometteuse...Pas de gros bug mais tout n'est pas encore au point question customisation (au niveau des icônes dans le start menu, bouton 3 G manquant mais rien de bien grave...) !

Sinon, extendir et preset installer à essayer ! C'est super ! Si toutes les roms pouvaient avoir ça !

Je dis bravo ! C'est un super début et je vais suivre son boulot avec attention !

Pour l'instant, je vais essayer autre chose mais comme dit, s'il continue comme ça, c'est que du bon pour les futures releases !

C'est le seul pour l'instant à maîtriser extendir et à l'intégrer dans ses roms ! Chapeau ! [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
j'attend ton retour sony !

c'est quoi extendir et prest installer ?

more_horiz
Pour le retour, je viens d'éditer ! [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

Extendir, en gros est un système qui améliore grandement les performances des roms mais c'était assez instable jusque là...Manifestement, Bob a réussi à le maîtriser mais ça fait longtemps qu'il est sur le coup !

Pour preset installer, c'est comme xda UC...Tu installes tous tes cab et custom cab dans le dossier extendir et une fois la rom flashée, tu va dans menu, tu cliques sur preset installer et une interface s'ouvre : tu choisis les cab que tu veux installer et tu peux même mémoriser tes configs...

Donc, non seulement tu peux rajouter tes cabs, mais en plus, Bob a mis tous les siens (souvent des cabs qu'il a tweaké) et tu choisis ceux que tu veux mettre dans ta rom..

Donc pour résumer, tu flashes ta rom nue et après, tu te fais une rom à la carte !

MAIS ATTENTION ! Si quelqu'un veut installer cette rom, il faut bien suivre toutes les recommandations de bob...

Faudra pas se plaindre si ça déconne ! Car tout fonctionne à merveille pour peu qu'on lise les instructions :

En gros:

- Mettre le fichier extendir (livré avec la rom) à la racine de la sd
- Enlever la sd et flasher la rom !
- Hard reset
- Puis à nouveau remettre la sd et aller dans applications et cliquer sur preset installer...Suivez les instructions...
- Quand preset installer installe les cab, il ne faut pasque le tél soit en veille (donc veillez bien à prolonger la veille dans les paramètres...)

Voilà, c'est tout !

Et de toute manière, lire les instructions en entier...Ca prend 2 min et c'est tout con ! [ROM WM 6.5.5/ 6.5][WWE][11-10-10] Lost in Asia ROM Series V3.1 21681 Sense 2019 Touch Of Glass/Standard [PLUSIEURS BUILD ][HSPL 2.08] Icon_wink

more_horiz
merci pour ton retour,je vais suivre aussi de très près,trop balèze le mec !

pour extendir,en quoi ca améliore vraiment la rom,niveau perf ?

c'est niquel aussi installer preset,je vais jeter un oeil

more_horiz
Pour extendir, techniquement, j'en sais rien mais c'est un driver plus performant :

Tiens si ça t'interesse :

privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: