Unofficial AOKP for HD2
This rom is based on Android Open Kang Project by Romanbb with HD2 system files from NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.3-CM9 V1.3 rom by Tytung so all credits and thanks to them in the first place !
As this rom is system based on Tytungs rom please don't expect things will work on this rom if it doesn't work on Tytungs CM9 rom !
Remember this is still Work in Progress...
I have tried to make this rom as small as possible just like my other 2 roms.
Ce qui ne fonctionne pas :
-Native usb-tethering is not working (install the included tether app instead)
- Multitouch is a bit 'Jumpy'
- Latest Camera fix is included (credits rapmv78 & tytung) video recording is still sluggish after 30 seconds though..
- Flashplayer is not working, Gallery is a bit unstable, Chrome is not working and videos are laggy.. these are all known issues..we need proper kernel/hardware support to get these things working..
Key Features :
- android 4.0.4 (IMM76D)
- AOKP build 31
- tytung kernel ics_r1
Images et Vidéos
Petite vidéo créé par KING222 (pour la personnalisation des interrupteurs) :
Et une seconde du même créateur ... pour la personnalisation du lockscreen cette fois :
Avant de flasher,
Si vous venez d'une Rom Android
Dans le Recovery (CWM 5/165/5), voici un Recovery_180 (Modifier "180" par "165" dans le fichier "flash.cfg").
1) Backup de votre rom actuelle
2) wipe data/factory reset
3) wipe cache
3) wipe dalvik cache , dans le menu Advanced
4) Sdcard - EXT3/4 - (1024 puis 0) à faire dans le Recovery ou avec Sdformatter ou MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
Attention à la taille des Clusters 4k
Pour une clean install MAGLDR, en venant de Winmo ou pour une install vraiment clean...
2. MAGLDR 1.13
Il faut un Recovery de 180, voici un Recovery_180 (Modifier "180" par "165" dans le fichier "flash.cfg").
+ Advanced Partition Sd card - ( 1024mb pour 1 Go, swap 0) en EXT 3 ou 4, Wink Cluster Size de 4k
+ Vous pouvez utiliser Mount & Storage (ligne usb) pour copier le Zip de la rom sur votre Sd
+ "install zip from sdcard" puis "choose zip from sdcard"
Pendant l'installation vous allez avoir le choix entre deux installation :
-AOKP Stock prend 105 Mo avec Google Play.
-AOKP Lite prend 95 Mo avec le market 2.3.6 hacked
Ensuite, il y a une liste d'applications à installer au choix :
- Stock Email (env. +2 mb)
- Stock Gallery (env. +1,5 mb)
- MultiLanguage Fonts (env. +6mb)
- DSP-Manager (env. +0,2 mb)
- Filemanager* (env. +0,1 mb)
- MusicFX (env. +0,1 mb)
- All Ringtones (env. +6,5 mb)
- Sim Tool Kit (env. +0,1 mb)
- USB-Tether* for PC (env. +0,8 mb)
- Stock Video Editor (env. +5 mb)
- Pico TTS (env. +6,5 mb)
- HD2 Audio Utility* (env. +0,1 mb)
- Apex Launcher* (env. +0,5)
- Nova Launcher Tab-Mod (env. +1,4 mb)
- Google TTS (env. +5,6 mb)
- Google Talk (env. +4 mb)
- Google Voice Search* (env. +2,5 mb)
- Google Gmail* (env. +2,8 mb)
- Google Geniewidget news (env. +1,2 mb)
- Link2SD* A2SD app (env. +0,7 mb)
- (Live) Wallpapers* (env. +2,5 mb)
* Téléchargeables via le market pour ne pas être installées en applis système et donc économiser de la place.
Attendez xx minutes de "mise en place" puis Reboot avant d'installer quoi que ce soit...
Procédure pour activer la partition EXT afin d'y stocker les applications :
1) Il vous faut d'abord augmenter la taille du recovery, sans quoi l'install de l'apps2sd ne sera pas effective dans le point 2).
Je vous conseille de passer le recovery à 165, ca marche bien sur mon HD2.
Voici un Recovery_180 (Modifier "180" par "165" dans le fichier "flash.cfg").
2) Flasher l'apps2sd Darktremor à récupérer via ces liens :
DT-CM7-18.104.22.168b4-EXT4-B0-signed - Lien 1
(Transfère automatiquement les applications du téléphone sur la carte SD automatiquement)
DT 22.214.171.124-EXT4 - Lien 1
DT 126.96.36.199-EXT4 - Lien 2 (Mirror)
(Attention, utilisez ce lien que si vous utilisez une partition EXT4 seulement)
DT 188.8.131.52-EXT3 - Lien 1
(Attention, utilisez ce lien que si vous utilisez une partition EXT3 seulement)
3) Juste après le flash, faire un "Wipe Cache" puis un "Wipe Dalvik Cache" via le Recovery
(Un grand merci à Tomsen pour ça méthode).
- Spoiler: Recommendations before and after installation
- Backup your apps and settings with your favourite backup program and do a clean installation. (wipe everything beforehand in recovery)
- When a backup is restored do a cache & dalvic-cache wipe afterwards in recovery for better performance.
- Never do a 'Factory-reset' (data-wipe/format) in recovery after rom installation.. there are apps on /data to safe system space..
- Let the phone sync and settle for a while when it first boots and do a reboot after setting up things.
- Set a normal wallpaper and disable all kinds of animations in (launcher) settings for better performance.
- Set your favorite speed and governor in 'Performance settings' within ROM Control to gain performance or to safe battery instead.
- If you have Market Issues go to : Settings > ROM Control > General UI > LCD Density and Follow Instructions !!
- be aware of your system partition size and make sure you have enough space when installing all kinds of 3rd party system apps !
Derniers Changements :
Changelog aokp hd2 build 34.2 :
- Included the bluetooth fix found here..
Changelog aokp hd2 build 34 :
- Clean install recommended (as always)
- Updated to the latest aokp build 34 (credits: team aokp) containing :
- fixed mobile data toggle not updating for serious
- fix navigation buttons for tablets
- long press home options added to General Interface for phones that have hardware buttons
- fix icon transparency being applied to right-side buttons (BT, etc)
- updated NovaLauncher to 1.1.1
- Add BT MAP Profile
- fix font sizing in statusbar
- fixed volume sliders not updating when volumes are linked
- many fixes for ColorPicker in ROM Control
◦gradient showing properly
◦color picker should fit in all screens now
◦show color preview before opening dialog (in-line)
- fixed sound playing when volume zoom is enabled in camera
- last.fm AVRCP crash fixed
- contact pictures now displaying properly in notifications when receiving new sms
- included Google Car Home to installation options
- included Stock Keyboard (LatinIME) to installation options
- included Instagram camera fix
- included Google Talk to installation for real this time
- Not included dorimanx kernel, because it suffers from a GPS wake lock (60ma)
- Some small changes.. Enjoy !
Anciennes versions :Spoiler :
Changelog aokp hd2 build 33 :
- Clean install recommended (as always)
- Updated to the latest aokp build 33 (credits: team aokp) containing :
- Bluetooth: Fixed memory leak and file handles leak
- Nav bar & tablet status bar FCs fixed
- Fixed some init.d scripts not running due to lack of bash
- Changing brightness by sliding on the top of the statusbar (if enabled) shouldn’t FC anymore
- Fixed Data toggle not updating properly
- Torch should be acting normally again
- ROM Control: Fixed scrolling cache not setting properly
- Weather will refresh whenever SystemUI starts instead of when the phone boots (so if it gets restarted, it should fetch weather again, it didn’t before)
- Lockscrens: Added lockscreen wallpapers to pin & pattern unlock screens
- Settings: fixed link mute states always being checked
- Added another ROM Control shortcut that opens ROM Control
- Added ability to translate weather conditions (only German is translated for now I think)
- Added warnings to fast charge (will notify you if it’s enabled on boot)
- Hide navbar feature for tablets
- More music players supported for AVRCP 1.3
- Removed music player from rom (to many problems.. download it of the market)
- Added back google apps with customisations (to many users complaining..)
- Added back Tosti features (clean tosti install is only 95 mb for the lite/sd-ram users..read more @ installation above)
- removed foreign fonts by default (you can install them during install if needed)
- added Link2sd, Google apps, Gallery to installation
- More, More, More.. Will fill it up later if needed..
Changelog aokp hd2 build 32 :
- Clean install recommended (as always)
- Updated to the latest aokp build 32 (credits: team aokp) containing :
- Fix NavBar showing up in landscape lockscreen
- Fix long-press resetting custom NavBar icons
- Fix incorrect bluetooth address on some devices
- Fix lockscreen events showing up 1 day before
- Fix quickunlock not allowing passwords longer than 8 chars
- Fix centered clock not showing the correct time
- Other small fixes
- Camera: Pinch and Volume Zoom (CyanogenMod, Whitehawkx)
- General UI: Customizable rotation delay is back! (roman)
- Bluetooth: AVRCP 1.3+ support (CyanogenMod, MarcLandis)
- Lockscreen/NavBar: Allow shortcuts to specify their own icons
- NavBar: Allow tablets to use “hide NavBar” feature (Zaphod-Beeble)
- NavBar: Custom NavBar is now available for tablets as well! (Zaphod-Beeble)
- NavBar: Customizable glow color (roman)
- Quiet Hours: Configure the hours your device should be quiet and/or still (sethyx and thanks to CyanogenMod)
- Statusbar: Added ability to WeatherPanel to start a custom app (MarcLandis)
- Statusbar: Added ability to hide signal bars (hillbillyhacker)
- Statusbar: Customizable font size (Zaphod-Beeble)
- Statusbar: Customizable icon transparency (sethyx)
- Updated Aroma Installer a bit (credits RoadXY)
- Changed build.prop for camera (credits bamer)
- Be aware that there is a nasty AOKP bug in navigation bar settings !!
DON'T PUSH THE "RESET NAVBAR" button it will make your phone unusable
- It seems brightness control with sliding across statusbar is broken
- Made Apex default again (install stock during install if you prefer it)
- Removed 'IceCreamTosti' from small bootanimation..
- More small changes ! Enjoy
Changelog aokp hd2 build 31 v2 :
- Fixed cLK data issue
- Fixed gps
- Removed initial build 31 from downloads
Changelog aokp hd2 build 31 :
- Do a clean install there are a lot of changes again !
- Updated to the latest aokp build 31 (credits: team aokp) containing :
- Navigation bar overhaul (ability to set custom actions/icons and long-press actions)
- Fixed lockscreen icons not setting properly
- Fixed battery bar showing incorrect battery percentages and not showing in the proper orientation
- Fixed Calendar FC in ROM Control
- Fixed Lockscreen Wallpaper
- Added option to disable camera sounds (Settings -> Sound)
- German language crashing Rom Control should be fixed?
- Updated hosts file
- Added Aroma installer (credits and thanks : amarullz, bologna & theslam08)
- Updated Apex Launcher to v1.0.5 (check during install to replace stock AOKP launcher)
- Removed all Google Apps
- Replaced lots of system files with AOKP ones
- Changed rom name (goodbye tosti...)
- Modified Rom Control density settings a bit
- Added all original AOKP apps to the rom (some can be choosen/replaced during install)
- I didn't have much time to check the cLK data issue people were having, but please let me know if it's still broken..
- Many more changes... Enjoy !
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.11 AOKP build 28_29 :
- Clean install is needed !! new Android version
- Updated to Android 4.0.4 (credits : romanbb)
- Updated to AOKP build 28 & 29
- Updated Apex Launcher to v1.0.4
- Fixed Lockscreen wallpaper fc/start-up tweaks/custom lockscreen icons (credits : K900)
- Added Custom Auto Brightness
- Added Honeycomb lockscreen
- Mediascanner improvements
- Added lockscreen color changer
- Added AOSP lockscreen style (Whitehawkx)
- Added 'traditional' toggle layout [where the toggles are on the very top] (Stevepear426)
- Added extra volume slider options (Stevepear426, tmoskowite on gummy)
- Added lockscreen calendar options (!!!) (sethyx)
- Improved brightness slider under toggles, doesn't jump anymore
- Added fast charge toggle for maguro/toro for kernels that support it (Zaphod-Beeble)
- Including AppWidgetPicker to help organize widgets
- Added digital clock widget to desk clock
- Battery bar should no longer disappear when in the navigation bar
- Added usb tether app
- Added different ip-up-vpn (hopefully fix vpn?)
- Added latest camera fix (credits rapmv78)
- A lot more small changes
- Ok guys this is a new version of Android so expect some bugs..
Not many 4.0.4 builds are available yet because of testing and debugging..
Things will get better next AOKP build !
Big thanks to romanbb & K900 for support and help !!!
Have Fun !
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.10 AOKP build M4 :
- Updated to AOKP build Milestone 4 with the following changes :
- Weather panel updates (sethyx, Zaph, tgwaste, and many more!)
- new more compact layout that fits at the top of your screen
- ability to hide it in your statusbar
- Added statusbar transparency (rob43)
- Added alternate notification drawer layout (toggles/date on bottom instead of top)
- Added day of the week before clock style option (rob43)
- Signal text reading improvements (Zaph)
- Added option to show lockscreen before secure unlock
- Simplified nav bar hide/show code => should be working on all devices properly
- Removed the use of /data folder (everything in /system now)
- Removed Music2 and Voicesearch (download of the market)
- Added/replaced default Music app and added Simtoolkit app from Tytung cm9 1.4 rom.
- Weather settings in Rom Control can still force close RC to avoid this set Google location > ON.. (you can disable it after setting it up)
- Updated Apex Launcher to beta 0.8
- The above changes need an increased system partition to 120mb
- Since all system apps are on /system partition now I recommend a clean install
- probably more changes... Enjoy !
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.9 AOKP build 27 :
- Updated to AOKP build 27 with the following changes :
- New weather panel in dropdown! (Zaphod the beast)
- Shows more info.
- Next release you'll be able to hide both (so you can still have lockscreen weather, impossible to only have it right now I think)
- New power menu navigation bar controls when hidden (Zaphod the beast)
- Added ability to show navigation bar on devices that don't have it on by default
- Added ability to change navigation bar sizes
- If you don't have music controls enabled AND you have volume wake enabled, your device will now wake when playing music
- Updated Apex Launcher to 0.6
- Fixed phone & contacts so it should be ok again on -182 dpi
- Old hacked market is default again so don't know if google backup works..
- Some more small changes again... Enjoy !
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.8a AOKP build 26 :
- Clean install recommended.
- Changed Contacts and Phone app back to HDPI one to solve the 'large call screen' issue.
- The above fix is a Quick Fix to avoid this issue for the time beeing.. so for now DON'T SET YOUR DPI BELOW 182 !
- Moved back old hacked market as default, because people face to many issues with new market apparently..
- Moved latest Gmail back to system to get rid of strange text when deleting mail.
- Changed default dpi to 192 (change it in ROM Control to your liking, but don't set it below 182!)
- Removed v0.8 download link to avoid all kinds of confusion..
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.8 AOKP build 24_25_26 :
- Clean install needed
- Updated System Base to NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.3-CM9 V1.4 rom (credits tytung)
- Updated to AOKP 24, 25 and 26 (credits Team Kang) with the following changes :
•Added torch toggle to power menu
•Added airplane mode toggle to power menu
•Added 'about' page in ROM Control
•Addd new LCD density wizard to help keep your device from being 'not supported' by certain market apps
•fixed music widget on octo lock
•fixed reboots happening when trying to show power dialog more than once
•fixed notification-unlink logic (won't toch other sound-volumes now)
•added optional dBm text display which will replace your signal bars
•added hide nav bar option (Zaphod-Beedle)
•Added weather information to lockscreen (sethyx)
•cleaner RC images & signal icon
- VPN fixed
- Updated to latest Gapps including market
- Removed 'Set Lockscreen Wallpaper' from rom control, because it's force closing.
- Moved system apps back to /data because of to many questions about 'missing things.'
- Added 'Bootloader' option back to reboot options.
- Fixed Hide Navigation Bar function for HDPI ('no soft keys file' = not needed anymore)
- Updated Apex launcher to latest 0.5
- Removed Youtube (download of the market now)
- System partition 110 mb now.
- Ported additional powermod (credits tgwaste)
- More things..will fill this up when I remember them.. Enjoy !
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.7a AOKP build 23 :
- This is just an update for IceCreamTosti v0.7 and not a full rom.. don't wipe anything..
- Added Landscape Softkeys (default now)
- Moved back to the standard hardware key-layout and removed end call from power button, because it's toggleable in Accessibility settings ! (big thanks to K900.. I didn't see that feature before )
- Quick-Torch feature is now working as AOKP intended :
"while your phone screen is off, you can long-press the power button and the torch will automagically turn on. Let go and it will turn off "
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.7 AOKP build 23 :
- Rom is updatable from v0.4,v0.5 or v0.6, but I recommend a clean install (format all partitions beforehand)
- Updated to the latest AOKP23 (credits : romanbb) with the following changes :
•Added a quick-torch! Enable in RC > Lockscreen first! (credits : Zaphod-Beeble)
While your phone screen is off, you can long-press the power (home on HD2) button and the torch will automagically turn on. Let go and it will turn off
•Added ability to add ROM Control shortcuts to your desktop (Long press desktop > Shortcuts)
•Power Menu should update instantly now with the options of your choosing (sometimes it did not update instantly)
•Updated scrolling-cache code
•Should've fixed clock not updating for realz this time.
•Fixed weather location not being checked properly in RC
- Disabled screen-on when unplugging usb
- Removed 'bootloader' from power-menu
- Added live wallpapers to /data
- reverted to the previous 'camera-fix' ,because the one with the 'working barcode scanner' caused major lag.
- Signed browser.apk, calculator.apk, deskclock.apk & hd2 mic control so they can be moved to /data if desired to safe more system space.
- Because our HD2 'power-button' has 2 functions (end-call&power) I have assigned an additional 'power' button to the hardware 'home' key to make the new 'quick torch' function work.. You can use the softkey 'home' instead or if you don't care about this new feature flash this file (mirror) via recovery to return to the 'normal' key-layout.
- some more small changes I can't remember.. Enjoy !
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.6 AOKP build 22 :
- Rom is updatable from v0.4 or v0.5, but I still recommend a clean install (format all partitions beforehand)
- updated to the latest AOKP build 22 (check link for changelog)
- Replaced (sluggish) Novalauncher again with the faster and latest Apex launcher (check link for changelog)
- Added the latest camera fix 02/09/2012 by rapmv78 (barcode scanner is working now..though it's sluggish)
- Changed default wallpaper to a static one.. first boot it looks weird... after reboot everything should be fine
- removed phasebeam live wallpaper since it's not default and needed anymore.
- added wallpapers to /data
- added talk back to /system
- USB debugging icon is fixed now, though the new toggle option in rom control to hide the icon doesn't do anything on the HD2 yet so it's still hidden by default.. if you want it to show up again for any reason remove the following line from build.prop :Code: persist.adb.notify=0- some more small changes.. enjoy !
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.5 AOKP M3:
- updated to tytung 1.3 system base (credits tytung)
- stable rmnet connection (finally got this working)
- no force close on -182 dpi when receiving/making calls
- removed usb debugging notification icon for now
- fixed 2g switch (at least on Magldr it is working now)
- fixed phone signal status (at least on Magldr it is working now)
- system partition fits 100mb as per sd-portadroid-user request
- compressed the framework and apps even more
- tweaked buildprop for better performance
- dsp manager and cm9 music player are back (choosable FX in sound settings)
- replaced apex and stock launcher for nova launcher
- added hd2 mic control (credits SimpleMobDev)
- added additional ringtones to the sdcard
- added all in one script for Magldr/cLK users (credits e344 & hyperdroid team)
- rom is updatable from v0.4 (clean install is always recommended)
- some small changes which I can't recall
Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.4 AOKP M3 :
Please do a clean install...You can't update from v0.3, because there are changes in the gapps..
- Updated to the latest AOKP Milestone 3 version. (credits Romanbb)
- Messed up text @ emergency button on first boot is fixed.
- Included the latest camera fix (credits rapmv78)
- Included previous email.apk, because there was a 'looping' issue while receiving mail.?
- Optimised and Compressed the framework & apps
- Rom will fit a 110mb system partition..
- removed propmodder.. DPI can now be changed in Rom Control.
- removed Torch app.. you can use the toggle instead.
- added dictionaries to the keyboard (de, en, es, fr, it) download more dictionaries via keyboard settings. (press refresh)
- Launcher2 is still included (thinking of leaving it out next update.. let me know)
- Circle battery mod is now an option in Rom Control
- Reverted to the previous Gapps of v0.2 to get Market 2.3.6 working again.
- Included Hacked Market 2.3.6 to avoid 'device incompatible' warnings.
Small issue with this market is that the 'download progress bar' isn't moving while downloading.. It is downloading though
If any problems show up.. Please go to settings>apps>all>market>clear cache & data and try again !
If this market is still giving problems for people I will return to non hacked market and default dpi next update..
- Moved the following apps to /data so they can be uninstalled via application management when not used (I strongly advice you to do so)
Email & Exchange
Gallery (use quickpic instead)
Geniewidget (weather & news)
- Still working on a stable rmnet connection and the right usb debugging icon.. WIP
- Probably more things... Have fun !
aokp_hd2_build_34.2.zip - Lien 1
aokp_hd2_build_34.2.zip - Lien 2
Anciennes versionsSpoiler :
aokp_hd2_build_33.zip - Lien 1
aokp_hd2_build_33.zip - Lien 2
aokp_hd2_build_32.zip - Lien 1
aokp_hd2_build_32.zip - Lien 2
aokp_hd2_build_31_v2.zip - Lien 1
aokp_hd2_build_31_v2.zip - Lien 2
aokp_hd2_build_31.zip - Lien 1
aokp_hd2_build_31.zip - Lien 2
IceCreamTosti_v0.11_AOKP28_29 - Lien 1
IceCreamTosti_v0.11_AOKP28_29 - Lien 2 (Mirror)
IceCreamTosti_v0.10_AOKP_M4 - Lien 1
IceCreamTosti_v0.10_AOKP_M4 - Lien 2 (Mirror)
IceCreamTosti_v0.9_AOKP27 - Lien 1
IceCreamTosti_v0.9_AOKP27 - Lien 2 (Mirror)
IceCreamTosti_v0.8a_AOKP26 - Lien 1
IceCreamTosti_v0.8a_AOKP26 - Lien 2
IceCreamTosti_v0.8_AOKP24_25_26 - Lien 1
IceCreamTosti_v0.8_AOKP24_25_26 - Lien 2
Instagram camera fix hd2 :
-Instagram_camera_fix_hd2.zip - Lien 1
-Instagram_camera_fix_hd2.zip - Lien 2 (Mirorr)
Google Talk :
-Google_Talk_AOKP_b33_hd2.zip - Lien 1
-Google_Talk_AOKP_b33_hd2.zip - Lien 2 (Mirorr)
Google Apps Package :
-Google Apps Package - 17.03.2012
Procédure pour l'installer :
-A installer directement après l'installation de la rom.
Aokp HD2 Build 34 TostiModPack :
-Download aokp_hd2_b34_tostimodpack.zip - Lien
Changelog :Spoiler :
- TabletUI mode capabilities for build 32 (credits: evilisto, Xylograph)
- More stable ported TabletUI mode now..no need to install mod again to restore defaults (credits: Xylograph)
- 9+1 battery mod ported to build 32 (credits: bezke, Xylograph)
- Modified Nova Launcher for TabletUI mode (credits: molesarecoming)
- Modified Phone.apk capable of working between 120 - 240 dpi (credits: Xylograph)
- Modified Rom Control for build 32 to avoid the crashing of 'reset navbar' (credits: Xylograph)
- Option to replace the market with a 'modified' old or new market...
For TabletUI set your density to 120 or 128 dpi in Rom Control reboot and use the modified
Nova Launcher and set it's grid to 5x4 small margins for both width and height and persistant search bar on always.
After that change your font size...Go to Settings > Display > Font size > set it to Huge (or Large)
If you want to revert back to default PhoneUI just change you dpi back to desired value in Rom Control
or install the package again and choose restore defaults if you want everything back to stock..
Suppression des SoftKeys :
Aller dans le menu Settings->ROM Control->Options de menu d'alimentation -> Show navigation bar toggle->power menu options et cocher "show navigation bar" .
Puis lorsque vous faites un appui long sur la touche Power selectionné l'option "Hide Navigation Bar".
Dernière édition par colonel59 le Dim 29 Avr 2012 - 11:12, édité 20 fois