[ROM 4.0.3 / SENSE 4.0a] [15-10-2012] [1.0] ICESense V | One V Port | Sense 4A (par HTC_Phone)

[Version 1.0] ICESense V | One V Port | Sense 4A

par
HTC_Phone

Description

Introducing the One V Port, ICESense. Based off HTC RUU Base 1.56.401.1, with the assistance of proxuser. This build brings Sense 4 LITE to the DHD. Courtesy of ICESense Team. @Everyone:- Please keep all OT posts out of this thread. Check the second post for details on the Q&A thread, and the General Forum. Both links are provided, and We want both links to be used. I am not alone in this endeavor of bringing Sense 4 to DHD. The ICESense team consists of Myself, Rabim, Max, Sebianoti, Dj, along with help from Proxuser (Allowing his base). I may be the "Main" Developer, but I am certainly not the only one. So please, thank them as much as you have myself.

For Dropbox Issues, try uploading a small file from your device, and it *SHOULD* give you the unlocked space. If not, you may have to wait until the One Series is announced. If that doesn't work, try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1558824

Fonctionnalités:
-Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
-Sense 4 Lite
-25gb Dropbox storage free
-LIGHTNING Fast

Credits:
- proxuser
- Virtuous Team
- Lord Clockan
- My team.
-zfr3ak for helping fix rotation AND his boot.img
-Football for the RUU
-Rabim for implementing the wifi fix into the ROM, fixing sound on Inspire

Ce qui marche:
Tout

Images & Vidéos

[ROM 4.0.3 / SENSE 4.0a] [15-10-2012] [1.0] ICESense V | One V Port | Sense 4A (par HTC_Phone) A9eE7