Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Génération mobiles - Forum smartphones & tablettesConnexion

Forum Android pour smartphones & tablettes Asus, HTC, Huawei, Honor, LG, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi... Retrouvez applications, astuces, aide, jeux, tutos,...

description[FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way  Empty[FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way

more_horiz
I flashed my desire with the new HTC ROM from this thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=741663

As usual with stock ROMs there are issues with the market.
Like in this example apps not showing up in the search.

I came up with a fix for this issue.

It takes you 5 minutes if you have the proper environment.

I edited the build.prop found in the ota22.zip and modified it to fit my needs.

The original build.prop

ro.product.name=htc_bravo
ro.product.device=bravo
ro.product.locale.language=hdpi
ro.product.locale.region=
ro.build.product=bravo
ro.build.description=2.09.405.8 CL218634 release-keys
ro.build.description=2.09.405.8 CL218634 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=htc_wwe/htc_bravo/bravo/bravo:2.2/FRF91/218634:user/release-keys

My modifications:

ro.product.name=passion
ro.product.device=passion
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.build.product=passion
ro.build.description=passion-user 2.2 FRF91 43546 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=google/passion/passion/mahimahi:2.2/FRF91/43546:user/release-keys

Here's how to fix this:

You'll have to know your way around with the dev tools and the command adb.
If you don't, use the forum search tool and teach yourself - then come back.

- use adb to pull off the 'build.prop' file from the /system/ directory on your htc desire
- edit the 'build.prop' as proposed by me
- do a 'adb reboot recovery'
- fire up ClockworkMod
- go into the partitions menu and mount /system
- use adb to push your modified build.prop into /system/ on your device
- back out of ClockworkMod and reboot

- enjoy the black market [FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way  Wink

I used the build.prop from Adam's HTC Sense 1.0c ROM to figure out which setting to use.

I'm to lazy to make a signed update.zip for that.
I know others will do it sooner or later [FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way  Wink

take care

EDIT:

Here's the update.zip I previously was too lazy to cook. [FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way  Icon_wink

Attached Files
[FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way  Zipmarketfix-signed.zip (158.6 KB, 0 views)

description[FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way  EmptyRe: [FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way

more_horiz
Merci ! [FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way  Icon_wink

description[FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way  EmptyRe: [FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way

more_horiz
De rien mon ami [FIX] Official 2.2 ROM Market Fix - flashable zip file and the adb way  Icon_wink

more_horiz
ton lien vers ton fix ne marche pas chez moi

more_horiz
Ci-joint le lien:

Market fix

more_horiz
Il faut être connecté sur xda !

Merci pour ton lien jeje Wink

more_horiz
ok cool merci

more_horiz
ce fixe n'aura plus d'interet vu que tous les cooker vont l'intégré dans leurs prochaines release mais bon il a le mérite d'être sur le forum Wink
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: