MaxSense v1.3

[PROJET] MaxSense v1.03 [21juin] Maxsensepromo

[PROJET] MaxSense v1.03 [21juin] Ms1

Introduction

MaxSense is only available "cooked" in ROM's. As of now there are no intentions of releasing a cab as a "Add On" to Manila/Sense 2.5

If you are from outer space and wonders what MaxSense is all about, then please take some time to read through this.

This has taken a while longer than planned as I lack the free time that I used to have. Due to this, MaxSense will only be released in ROMs and there is no cab for it. This is to avoid answering questions all the time and give myself time to make further improvements. If you are a cook and intend to flash this to your ROM, you can contact me on my mail maxyuecy@yahoo.com for the latest files. Future updates will be posted here. The current version have some basic widgets but depending on the reception of this project, more things will be added.

What is MaxSense?
MaxSense is based on Manila/Sense 2.5. Unlike the original setup, MaxSense offers you total freedom to re-design your Home layout. All objects are now widget based and there are many customization options available to make your phone truly looks the way you want it. With full screen features and multiple screens, these allow you real estates to put things on the screen which were never possible. The UI design in such a way that it gives you access to the things you use frequently within a touch or scroll. I can go on forever but below summary of the features will bring to light what is there to offer.

Features of MaxSense
Full Screen ( Wallpapers 960x800 )
3 Home Widget Screens ( Scroll left/right )
60 Quicklinks accessible on all tabs
Tab launcher screen accessible on all tabs
Full Taskbar with dropdown features accessible on all tabs
Widgets ( a lot of customization options and more to come )
- Clocks ( Analog, Digital, Slide )
- Alerts ( Calendar, Call History, Mail, SMS, Voicemail, Alert Display Panel )
- Quicklinks ( 10 additional shortcut widgets for program, contacts and bookmarks )
- 10 Toggle Widgets ( Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane, Data, AutoLock, AutoMute, AutoBacklight, Weather Animation, Vibrate Toggle, Rotation )
- 6 Utility Widgets ( Battery, Memory Meter, Date, Alarm, Phone Signal, StartMenu )
- Others ( Weather, Music Player, Favorite Contacts, Internet Search, Blank Panel )
General Settings
- Weather Animation
- Rotation
- Autolock
- AutoMute
- Taskbar ( Hidden/Maximized/Minimized )
- Text Color ( includes bottom arrow but exclude all widgets text which you can set individuall

Video Review/Tutorial